Create a social strategy in minutes with an editorial calendar.
An editorial calendar is a content plan of what to talk about and when that allows you to take a global view of your social media, what messages you should be focusing on and what your audience will engage with. Proofer.com has an inbuilt editorial calendar so every post fits your strategy.
When coming up with an editorial calendar your goals and audience should always be at the forefront of your mind. Ask yourself why you are writing each category and if it fits in with one of your goals or is something your audience will engage with, you are on to a winner!
When you sign up for an account with Proofer.com, the first step is to set up your editorial calendar. Then Proofer allows you to:
- Create and schedule social media content
- Collaborate with a team
- Give access to anybody you desire to view, edit and comment on pre-planned posts
- Save content and media for re-purposing and re-use
- Edit images within the software
- Unfollow Twitter users who are not following you back
If you have any questions on how to build your social strategy, feel free to drop us a line at Proofer HQ anytime.